1. This website is owned and operated by VORTEX ENGINEERING PTE LTD (“the Company”). Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. By assessing or using the Company’s website, you agree to this Privacy Statement as outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use this website.
3. If you are browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
4. If you are making an application or sending as an email or letter in which you provided us with personally identifiable data, we will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent unless we are obliged or permitted to do so by law or the authorities.
5. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy and are consenting to the collection, use and processing of your personal
6. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing, if you provide the personal data of any other third party to us, you warrant that such third party has fully read and understood this policy and has consented to you disclosing his/her personal data to us for the collection, use and/or processing by us.
7. The Company will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is securely stored and that all unsolicited information is destroyed immediately.
8. This Privacy Statement does not extend to third party sites linked to this website. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
9. The Company reserves the right to modify sections of this Privacy Statement at any time. Please check this statement periodically for any changes.
10. For any enquiry or provision of feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly address and rectify the error.